Thursday, February 25, 2016

Grateful...

Good morning everyone!  Hope you are enjoying this AMAZING day!  You may not know this but my client base ranges in age from age 8 (yes - you read that correctly) all the way to age 99.  I love that quilting knows no boundaries and I love each day to see who is going to skip or walk through my studio doors.  It is truly a blessing for me to see each of you, your smiling faces, your beautiful quilts and to learn a little bit more about your lives each time I see you.

This beautiful quilt was made by Gerry - my second oldest client.  She simply amazes me.  I have had the opportunity to visit her at Fairwinds and see the beautiful quilts she has made over the years and learn her stories.  This particular quilt is really big and will be on her bed.  It has traditional quilting, meandering with flowers woven in, a light blue thread and Warm and Plush batting in the middle.

I love all the variety of quilts and the quilting that I get to do.  From very traditional to now very modern with Kristen down at Circa 15 fabric studio in Kirkland and everything in between.  Thank you - I am grateful for all of you.

I'm posting on Facebook and Instagram these days.  On Facebook, find me at Got Kwilts? and on Instagram at gotkwilts.  Yes - I caved and now do Instagam.  It is sew easy to use!  Have a great day and Happy "Kwilting!"
Richla





No comments:

Post a Comment