Monday, August 22, 2016

A few loose ends....

Good afternoon everyone!  We just got back from our Disney Cruise to Alaska.  I heard it was really hot around here, so it was nice to be up there in cooler weather.  I'm home for a week before I am off to Seabrook until Labor Day. School starts right after that and then I should be back to a normal schedule.  Where oh where did the summer go????
 
 
Just wanted to tie up a few loose ends on the Summer Mystery Quilt Along.  First of all, congratulations to Christine Crise and Carol Vanderveen on winning our 2 final goody baskets.  Way to go ladies!  When you drop off your quilts, I will give you the prizes.  Also, for all of you who purchased fabric from us or participated under our hashtag on Instagram, you will receive the book with the pattern as our way of saying thanks!  Just let me know when you want to stop by to pick it up.  If you can't make it by, let me know and I will drop it in the mail to you.

Next up, is our Fly Away Home Mystery BOM that we are starting after Labor Day.  This Mystery quilt along is going to be very different from our summer mystery.  We hired a local designer to design this darling BOM just for us.  Each month, you will receive the fabric along with the pattern for that month.  The instructions and graphics are amazing.  If you are local, you can pick it up or if it is easier, then I am happy to mail it to you each month. 

This mystery BOM was designed for the Intermediate quilter.  If you are an advanced beginner, it will push you out of your comfort zone a little bit and for Intermediate/Advanced, it will be a complement to your skills.  It is set up almost like a sampler.  I know you are really going to enjoy it.

To signup, simply send an email to gotkwilts@comcast.net OR ellen@clevercrafttools.com.  You can also give me a call at:  425-885-1281 or Ellen at:  425-788-7410. 

The slots are filling up fast, so don't hesitate on this one.  We will have bonus prizes throughout the quilt along with a couple of "Studio Days" for you to stop by and  work on it with myself and Ellen around to help you out with any questions.  It only cost $5 to signup.  The first month starts after Labor Day.

If you missed all the details, then here is the link: 

 
Hope you can join us!  Have a great afternoon.
Richla
 

4 comments: