Monday, February 27, 2017

2nd Annual Summer Mystery Quilt Along


Hi Everyone!  It's been a long time since I blogged.  It has just been sew busy around here! My friend Ellen and I have decided to do another Simple Summer Sewing Event.  Unlike last summer, this will be a private event with "clues" emailed out to paid participants each week for 8 weeks.  If you are interested, send me an email to:  gotkwilts@comcast.net and I'll get you a spot!  Hope you can join us!!!

Here are the details:
Mystery program starts June 1st (which means this is when we will email out the first set of instructions)

Kit can be picked up or mailed Mid-May

Program runs weekly for 8 weeks

Advanced Beginner – Simple Summer Sewing

Total Cost is $125 and includes a FQ bundle of MeriWether (23 FQ’s), 2 yards of Linen in white by Riley Blake and the binding.  This does not include shipping if it is shipped. 

You can choose either pink or orange plaid for the binding which is included.

 


Optional Backing is 4 yards for $44 and you can choose either the Mint or Pink


 
Here is the link to the fabric collection:


 

 

Thank you for your interest!  It will be a gorgeous summer quilt when it is finished.  Hope you can join us!  If you want a spot, simply let me know and I’ll add you to our spreadsheet.  I’ll contact you at the beginning of May.  Also, please let me know what color binding you want and if you want the optional backing, then let me know which color.

 

Thanks again!

Richla & Ellen

1 comment: